Minecraft Server Commands
Posted by Phantom552
on Dec 25th, 2012 in Minecraft
, PC Games
| 0 comments
A list of all of the available Minecraft Server Commands. Note that not all of these commands will be available to every player on a given server.
- /help [Page] – Shows a list of commands. 7 per page.
- /playerlist – Shows a list of players
- /mute [Player] – Toggles mute on player.
- /tp [Player] – Teleports to player. Credits to Zet from SA
- /tphere [Player] – Teleports the player to you
- /item [ID] [Amount] – Gives items
- /kit [Kit] – Gives a kit. To get a list of kits type /kit
- /listwarps – Gives a list of available warps
- /home – Teleports you home
- /sethome – Sets your home
- /me [Message] – * hey0 says hi!
- /msg [Player] [Message] – Sends a message to player
- /spawn – Teleports you to spawn
- /warp [Warp] – Warps to the specified warp.
- /setwarp [Warp] – Sets the warp to your current position.
- /removewarp [Warp] – Removes the specified warp.
- /getpos – Displays your current position.
- /compass – Gives you a compass reading.
- /time [Time|day|night] – Changes time
- /lighter – Gives you a lighter for lighting furnaces
- /motd – Displays the MOTD
- /modify [player] [key] [value] – Type /modify for more info
- /whitelist [operation (add or remove)] [player]
- /reservelist [operation (add or remove)] [player]
- /plant – Toggles planting mode. Any sapling that you place while this mode is active will be added to the replanting list.
- /uproot – Toggles uprooting mode. Any sapling (or base of a tree trunk) that you destroy while this mode is active will be removed from the replanting list.
- /uprootAllTrees – Removes all trees from the Greenwood replant list.
- /uprootFailedTrees – Removes all trees that have failed to replant.
- /whois – Displays info about the target players Group, IP, and other information
- /masstp – Players below you in rank will be summoned to your position!
- /fabulous – Anything entered after /fabulous will turn into a rainbow chat colored message, there are checks in to prevent any crashes to the server from linebreaks
- /slap – slap!
- /tptoggle – toggles your /tp blocking on and off
- /tpheretoggle – toggles your /tphere blocking on and off
- /tpoverride – just like /tp, but will override blocking (ideal for admins)
- /tphereoverride – just like /tphere, but will override blocking (ideal for admins)
- /tp? – displays /tp and /tphere blocking status